Beginning January 4, 2017 - Do you want to save OVER $200 on crafting supplies?!
SO WHAT DO YOU GET WITH THE $135 KIT?
- For $135 you choose: Up to $165 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $30 in FREE product. Products can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles. Free shipping: The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings!
- During Sale-A-Bration you can ALSO CHOOSE 2 FREE stamp sets, ANY VALUE, IN ADDITION to all of the other goodies in your starter kit. That could be up to $132 FREE
- If you sign up through me for a Starter Kit between Jan 4 and Mar 31, 2017, then in addition to these great savings from Stampin, Up!, I will personally send you a gift of any current Hostess set, for free! That could be up to $33 FREE
- That means for your $135, you will choose up to $165 of goodies, PLUS 2 free stamp sets of your choice, PLUS a hostess set of your choice and pay NO s&h and NO TAX! Your total savings could be in excess of $200!!
- Continue to fill your wish list at a minimum 20% discount: Once you join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools PLUS earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and special promotions.
- Be first! Receive FREE catalogs and an opportunity to preview and purchase new products in advance–one of my favorite benefits.
- Earn extra MOOLA and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choices are yours!
- No risk. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec,
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $400 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $400 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. No obligations at all. It really IS risk-free and has no down-side!
- And if you are local, you can come to my monthly Team Meetings of the CANADIAN SUNSHINE STAMPERS, make gorgeous projects and have loads of fun - for FREE!