Sunday 24 July 2016

Sneak Peek - Thoughtful Branches Bundle (and why you WANT to get BONUS DAYS Coupons)

Hello My Friends.

I have almost no time to post today!  But I have a card that I want to show you that uses the Thoughtful Branches Bundle that I just received...that YOU can order, beginning Aug 2.  

It is an exclusive bundle, not in any catalogue, and it's only available while supplies last so contact me today to let me know you want me to order yours, or go online as soon as you can after Aug 2 to order yours.

Love how this card came together.  Love the stark tree against the whimsical backgound (I used the baby wipe technique to create a multi-coloured ink pad).

Love how adding Wink of Stella to the tree cut from the Black Cardstock makes it shimmer!!

Love that for every $60 you spend in July, you receive a $6 Bonus Days coupon that you can use in August...so you can order some of what you want now -- and accumulate coupons that you can use in August to order this terrific Thoughtful Branches bundle.  (read the details about Bonus Days in THIS post)

LOVE how Stampin' Up! gives us such beautiful things to work with...and makes it so easy and economical for us to get them.

Make sure you check back on Wednesday for another beautiful card using this new bundle.  Until then ... have a wonderful week and God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <>< 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment