Tuesday 28 June 2016

How Hot Is It??

Hello My Friends.

This is Ottawa.
This is summer.
And it is HOT!  

I know we should expect that.  After all, it is like this every year.  But the humidity is something we tend to forget about from one summer to the next.  Until it creeps back into our lives - like it has this past week.

So I thought you might enjoy this card we made at our Team Meeting on Sunday night.  I saw one like it on Pinterest and knew it would be easy to re-create using Stampin' Up! colours.  The sentiment (from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set) is pretty much perfect for this card, if I do say so myself!

Top to bottom:  Tangerine Tango
Calypso Coral
Peekaboo Peach
So Saffron
Sun - Daffodil Delight sponged with Peekaboo Peach
Pacific Point
Marina Mist
Pool Party
Island Indigo
Crumb Cake (embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder - debossed side showing - and sponged with Crumb Cake ink)
Sentiment - Bunch of Blossoms stamp set - Memento Black ink 


Naturally I had to include some clear Wink of Stella along the edges of each of the blue-toned cardstocks to indicate the shimmer of the cool and inviting water in the hot summer sun!

You can order any (or all) of these supplies from me.  Just click on the product images at the bottom, or the "Order Online" button at the side...or just contact me and I will be happy to help you out!

Hope you all manage to stay cool.

And don't forget - if you live anywhere at all in Canada and you want to join the BEST company in the world, and the BEST Team in that company  - then join the Canadian Sunshine Stampers.  I'd love to have you as part of our team.  All the details can be found HERE.  And until the end of June, you get 2 FREE stamp sets of your choice when you join!!  

Hope all of you have a terrific day - stay COOL - and God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><


  Product List

8 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. It is a bit fiddly to make (believe it or not!) since you are trying to get it all lined up and onto a single card front -- but the results are quite worth it, don't you think?!?
      Thanks for stopping by today.
      Have a wonderful long weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 12, 2016

    Love your card love the inspirational idea's you have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words. Our nights are getting cooler now but this card still warms me up! Have a great weekend and God Bless, Cynthia <><

      Delete
  3. love your card.... may i copy it ? or may i steal it ? lol
    terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By all means! I drew my own inspiration from a card I saw on Pinterest (I believe it was being sold on Etsy and I couldn't find an original concept artist).

      Please feel free to CASe away (Copy and Share Everywhere).

      Have a spectacular day and upcoming weekend.

      God Bless, Cynthia <><

      Delete
    2. By all means! I drew my own inspiration from a card I saw on Pinterest (I believe it was being sold on Etsy and I couldn't find an original concept artist).

      Please feel free to CASe away (Copy and Share Everywhere).

      Have a spectacular day and upcoming weekend.

      God Bless, Cynthia <><

      Delete
  4. i am also a greeting card designer....

    ReplyDelete