Saturday 12 March 2016

Helping Me Grow

Good Morning Friends

I had a chance to play with the Helping Me Grow stamp set and I don't know why I didn't get around to using it earlier.   It's gorgeous .... so what was I waiting for?!?!?


A bit of black heat embossing and watercolouring with an Aquapainter and the card sort of just made itself.

I used a Thank You sentiment from the Tin of Cards stamp set (another set I need to pay more attention to!).  And of course I had to bathe the flowers in my Wink of Stella glitter pen.  I can't quite get enough of my Wink of Stella!  (And I even used a bit of the gold Wink of Stella in the flower centres!)


But I have to tell you - I think my favourite part of this card is the element I discovered when I needed to break up the "white space" at the bottom of the card.

The Tin of Cards stamp set has a few cute motifs that can be added to cards to add visual interest.  
Check out the curlicues at the bottom of this card!  Isn't that linear swooshy-flourish great?!?

Hope you like this card as much as I do.  Tomorrow I will post my club cards for March and trust me, you *really* want to join me for club classes this month!

Until then, have a wonderful weekend and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><  




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment