Sunday 13 December 2015

Poor Old Frosty the Snowman

Hello Friends.

I have seen a TON of cute snowman cards this winter but by far the cutest one I think is the melting snowman.  
 
As far as my neighbourhood goes, so far this year there are no snowmen in sight!
Not yet at any rate.
Because let's face it - Despite the fact that I live in CANADA, we just haven't had snowman weather!  The first 2 weeks of December have been unusually warm here (~10 C / 50 F).
Melted puddle below Frosty.....

So here is my version of how December feels right about now.   I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and Tree Builder Punch to create my melted Frosty.  And a sponge dauber with versamark and clear embossing powder did the trick to make the puddle.

I will try to get a quick video up and running in a day or 2 to show you how quickly and easily this card goes together.  For now though, enjoy the card and have a wonderful week ahead!

God Bless,   ~Cynthia    <><


1 comment:

  1. Now how absolutely appropriate for us is this darling little guy! Well done.......Diane

    ReplyDelete