Wednesday 26 August 2015

Still Totally Amazed - My Talented Team

Hello Friends
Ellorie H

Cecilia C

If you follow my blog at all, you will know that each month I challenge my Team members to get creative.  I give them all something identical - then tell them to use their imaginations!

In July I challenged everyone again.
Carole B

Carole (Inside card)

I gave everyone a couple of our Tea Lace Doilies, 18" of our White stitched satin ribbon, and a half dozen of our metal-rimmed pearls.  They could colour them, cut them, punch them, stamp them, whatever....The only rule is that their card had to use a fragment (at least) of all 3 elements.

Wow.
Jennifer D

Meredith W

I so look forward each month to seeing what they will come up with.  And they *never* disappoint!!

I will be posting a super-cute set of Christmas cards later today as part of the Grand Vacation Achievers blog hop.  But for now, I think you should take a look at how wonderfully talented and artistic my Team Members are!!
Julie G

Sadie

Lynn CG

Lynn CG

Prepare to be amazed!  I know I was....

And just for the record -- Sadie (card pictured here) is the granddaughter of one of my Team Members (Lynn  CG).  I think I can safely say that Sadie has inherited Lynn's talent and artistic eye, wouldn't you say?

If you want to join us for our monthly Challenges, sign up for your Starter kit and join us each month.  You'll have a blast.  I guarantee it!
Dianne R

Janet B

Jan B

Jan B (see the unique way this card opens?)



And to all of you - have a wonderful day and God Bless,   ~Cynthia   <>< 

Sylvie H

Sylvie H (Inside)



No comments:

Post a Comment