Wednesday 19 August 2015

Snow Place Sneak Peek

Hello Friends

It should be a few months before we have to deal with snow, but I couldn't resist playing with the Snow Place stamp set and Snow Friends framelits.  They are available as a bundle and they are cute, cute, CUTE!

Here is my first attempt at playing with these friendly fellows.  Did you notice that I did NOT use the Woodland embossing folder again?  This one is called Softly Falling and I love the snow that falls gently from the sky, getting a little less dense as it approaches the ground.  And are you loving the striped ribbon across the bottom of the page?   Just enough of a candy-cane look on this card to really make you feel Christmas-y, huh?
And I think (?) the photo gives you a reasonable impression of how effective one of my favourite, quick snowbank techniques is....I ran my nail fairly roughly and vigorously along the torn top edge of the snowy hills and bent them forward just a smidge.  That way there was lots of texture and 3D edging for my glitter to hold onto.  It's an easy and effective way to give the impression of snowbanks.

Since it is so very hot here right now (who knew we would have such a stifling heat wave in August), I thought you might appreciate a little snow-fun!  Hope you are all managing to keep cool despite the heat.  And hope you enjoyed this cute little sneak peek of the goodness that awaits you on Sept 1.

Don't forget to send me your wish list so I can place your order as soon as the catalogue goes live!

Have a great day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So wonderful to "see" you Candy! I'll miss you in September. Honestly - it just won't be the same without you.
      I trust you have been having equally as much fun with you own pre-order. I can't believe how jam-packed this Holiday catalogue is with extra-ordinary treasures!! I am excited for my customers to finally get to start ordering their own fun stuff.

      Hope your summer has been wonderful! I'll look forward to seeing you next may. take care my friend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete