Thursday 20 August 2015

Sneak Peek - Wonderland

Hello Friends

I just had to show you this gorgeous (and easy) card I created!

The Wonderland stamp set was pretty much the first set that jumped out of the catalogue and onto my order!  I loved it the minute I set my eyes on it and I think you will see why.

Majestic.  

That's what these trees are.  Majestic!

And by stamping the trio of trees repeatedly and at various heights, I was able to create just the snowy woodland scene I was hoping for.

Along withe the trees, Wonderland includes both the snowflakes and the sentiment that I used here so the set is really an all-in-one, all-you-need deal.  Don't you love it when a stamp set satisfies all your needs for making a beautiful card?!

I used the same technique to create the illusion of snowbanks today that I used on yesterday's card; I rubbed my nail along the torn edge of the white cardstock and that gave me the texture and illusion.

I thought of adding glitter, but decided the card was classic all by itself.  And there you have it...done!  

Hope you enjoyed my double post today.  I am having so much fun playing with my Christmas goodies that I have almost forgotten how hot it is outside!

Enjoy the rest of the day my friends.  And God Bless,   ~Cynthia  <><

Product List

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful so elegant love it !!! I'm watching to see if you have the card for 2015. Last years card is going to be hard to beat but knowing you I can't for see a problem.
    Take care !1
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful so elegant love it !!! I'm watching to see if you have the card for 2015. Last years card is going to be hard to beat but knowing you I can't for see a problem.
    Take care !1
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative, it looks almost like a photo. I like it

    ReplyDelete