Friday 7 August 2015

Holiday Catalogue SNEAK PEEK

I was dying from excitement last night!
I came home from work to see this at my front door.  YES MY FRIENDS - My Holiday Pre-order has arrived!!
I wanted you to see the fun treasures I got in my first pre-order, so you would know just what lusciousness awaits in your Holiday catalogue!

Check out my fun Sneak Peek through some of the Holiday Catalogue  - there are 4 videos!

I got fun EMBELLISHMENTS.


I got GORGEOUS DESIGNER PAPER.


I overdosed on BUNDLES - there are so many TERRIFIC Bundles in the new Holiday Catalogue.


And I got STAMPS.   Beautiful new stamps!

Remember, if you come to my Inspiration Stamp Day (Holiday version) on September 12, you will be making 20 DIFFERENT cards using many/most of these fantastic new products.  For information or to register, click HERE.

And if you cannot wait until Sept 1 before getting your hands on any of these wonderful new toys...then why don't you consider purchasing a Starter Kit?  You can include the Holiday Products as part of your Starter kit you know!  It's a super deal.  $155-worth of goodies for $125. And you'll continue to gt 20% off anything else you order as long as your demonstrator status is active.  Contact me or check out more details HERE.

I can't believe I have to go to work today.  But I KNOW what I will be playing with all evening and all weekend long!  Can't wait to show you some samples!!

In the meantime, have a fantastic day and God Bless,   ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment