Friday 21 August 2015

Fast & Fabulous Friday Sneak Peek - Dove of Peace

Hurry
Hurry 
Hurry


I need to get to work.  So I made this one Fast.  Totally Fast.  In fact, I would go back and cut out a step now...but I need to go so I won't change anything.

Love the new Dove of Peace stamp.  Embossed in gold...it's classic.  Pair it up with the Boughs and Berries embossing folder and it is gorgeous.  I ran a sponge dauber with versamark over the embossed edges and used gold embossing powder to give it the antique frame look. 

And to my delight on this fine Friday morning, I also have some friendship-love to share with you.  Suzane R left me this ever-so-gorgeous card she made for me, using last season's Sale-A-Bration set, Lotus Blossom.  The love, care and attention that went into this card are undeniable.

Thank you Suzane.  Love, love, *LOVE* it!

Off to work now.
Hope everyone enjoys their day!!  God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment