Thursday 20 August 2015

A Thankful Thursday Sneak Peek - Acorny Thank You

Thankful Thursday is back!
Can you believe it?!?

Did you *ever* think I was going to re-instate my Thankful Thursday posts?

I will keep this brief - but today I am thankful that I finally cleaned up my stamp room enough to stamp again!  I know, I know, I really should be thankful about something a little less trivial, but honestly?  My mess was stressing me out.  So-->thankful for a cleaned-up room I am!

Seeing as I can finally see the table tops in my Craft Cave - here is my first attempt at using the Acorny Thank You stamp set and coordinating Acorn Builder Punch - and yes - these are available as a bundle!

I kept it simple since I had some more creating I wanted to do (that will post later today).  But for now - Thankful Thursday with a quick "Acorn Sneak Peek" is here!

Hope you all have a fantastic day.   God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment