Friday 27 February 2015

More Neeje Crop

Howdy Friends

Tomorrow morning is the Neeje Crop and tomorrow is when I'll post a picture of the cute little treats I've been working on to give to each of the attendees....

But for now I want to give you a peak at the card class I will be running tomorrow, in addition to the Bunny Fry box class (see it here).

These are simple cards to make and oh....so....cute!  They showcase some of the wonderful new products from the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions catalogues. 

And the best part for the Neeje participants is that each participant will receive, from me, coupons that they can use this weekend to order from the catalogues.  In addition to supporting a great cause and having a fantastic time, they'll all get a chance to order some of Stampin' Up!'s top quality products  - at a discount!  

Woo hoo.  I can't wait to spread the joy tomorrow.
Hope all of you are lookign forward to a wonderful weekend too!

God Bless,       ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment