Thursday 18 December 2014

My Spectacular Team - November's Challenge

Hello Friends
Susan T - notice the candle made from quilled paper?  Love it!

For those of you who were paying attention.....last month I told you about a new Challenge I have undertaken with my Team, the Canadian Sunshine Stampers.  For those who are willing to participate, I supply them with identical packets of 'just a bit' of product - and ask them to create a card using 'some' of what I have given them.
Carolyn P - Cute card outside, but where is the Top Note die cut?


Janet Br - What a cute penguin!


Carolyn P - Aha!  How ingenious!  The Top Note piece is inside the card!

Janet Br - Love the little owl
You can see last month's Challenge submissions HERE.

As for this month?  Well - prepare to be delighted!

This month, all I provided was a piece of cardstock cut out using the Top Note die, and some silver sequins from the Holiday catalogue.  I actually supplied everyone with a Whisper White Top Note piece and also a Very Vanilla Top Note piece since I wasn't certain which colour palette they wished to choose from.  And the only rules were that they had to use "a few" sequins and "some" of the Top Note piece (they were allowed to cut it and even use only edges or pieces of it if they wished).  Take a peek at the gorgeousness that ensued.  (and you can even take note - Janet Br. managed to create TWO cards without stamping anything at all.  Pretty ingenious)
Janet Bu - Loving the double-matted Top Note

Kathy M - love the image of the pine needles extending beyond the edges of the Top Note

Suzane R - you have to feel this card to get a sense of all the layers of luxuriousness!  Very rich and elegant indeed!

Several of the ladies stuck with a winter theme and incorporated Lovely as a Tree or Ornamental Pine.  While others made truly all-occasion cards that leave December and Christmas as just a memory.  And a few of them have a little extra surprise incorporated.  I just love them all!
Julie G - Lovely As A Tree - one of my absolute favourites!!

Lynn L - The Silver Glimmer paper background makes this winter scene magical!
Dianne R - Snow Globe - Truly a delight

Sonya L - the attachment of the ribbons is so cute!!  You've really got to see it in person!

Two of my talented friends were picked to receive these creations so they will be on their way to a new
home soon enough.  And I can't wait to sort out some of my newest goodies so that my Team can embark on next month's challenge too!


Melanie M - such a cute and intriguing outside...

Melanie M - Inside, this is a gift card holder!  The split across the middle of the snowflake holds a gift card!

Hope everyone has a spectacular day.  God Bless,   ~Cynthia    <><
Cecilia C - A non-Christmas card - Soft and romantic!

Lynn CG - Repeat after me -- Gorgeous!

Joan H - Loving that she split the Top Note piece this way!
Meredith M - Butterflies have always been one of my favourites!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Really amazing creations! Congrats to the winners, for a job well done! I'm sorry my sequins went wonky..thanks for posting, Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete