Friday 26 December 2014

Fast and Fabulous Friday - Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek Bokeh

Good Morning My Friends

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Ours was truly blessed - as we knew it would be!  It's Christmas after all!

Here's another Sneak Peek from Sale-A-Bration catalogue which starts on January 6.  Have you got your Occasions Spring catalogue and Sale-A-Bration catalogue?  If you want them, contact me and we'll see what we can do to get them into your hands because trust me....you *want* to see those catalouges!

Here's a super-quick card made in the oh-so-popular Bokeh technique using one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets - Best Day Ever.  Just some quick stamping and some stamping off, the addition of a few gold sequins, and voilà, the card is finished.

We'll be making this beauty at my Sale-A-Bration class on Saturday, Jan 3.  Are you registered yet?  You don't want to miss it!  Details can be found HERE.   Let me know if you wish to join us that day.

Back to Boxing-Day holiday and family time now.
Hope everyone is relaxing and basking in the joy of yesterday's miracle.

God Bless,   Cynthia   <><  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment