Tuesday 4 November 2014

And the Winner Is......

Wouldn't you know it?  I told you I would pick a winner for the Gentle Peace card last Friday...but Friday was Hallowe'en and I got preoccupied doing other things and I never picked that fabled name.  Not till the next day.  And then...then....did I post it?  Did I even bother to tell all of YOU who won?........

Everyone was assigned a number, then I entered all the eligible numbers into the Random Number Generator and it spit out the number 22....and THAT happens to correspond to Nadine S.  So Nadine....keep an eye on your mailbox since your card will be coming to you soon!

Thank you to everyone who weighed in both here and on Facebook and gave me your opinion about which card option you liked the best.  I am gearing up to try some of your suggestions, so stay tuned!  

And thank you to Cathy who reminded me this morning in the comments section that I posted "who" the winner is....but not "which card" was the winner!  Ha ha.  Card #4, no glimmer, was the runaway lead contender.  Turns out all that shimmer can turn Pine Cones into magic, but too much shimmer makes Gentle Peace just a little over-done.  (I was given a better idea though and hope to try it out tonight!)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day,   God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

1 comment:

  1. Ok...now that we know WHO won....please answer which CARD!!!

    ReplyDelete