Tuesday 19 August 2014

World of Dreams

Hello Friends

I had an absolute blast last week running my World of Dreams class.  It never ceases to amaze me that so many woman can use the same card sample, and create so many gorgeous variations using the same colours and images. 

Here were my samples.  What do you think?  Would you like to re-create these cards for yourself?

The on-site class might be finished, but this class is also available as a Kit-to-go.....meaning, you get the pre-cut cardstock (including any punched/die-cut and embossed pieces), plus the stamp set and instructions (e-mailed to you separately) for you to re-create these beauties on your own.

Details on ordering this as a kit-to-go can be found by clicking on this link.  

Local pick-up can pay the straight registration fee.  Long distance should contact me to inquire about possible shipping costs.

Wouldn't you love to make these cards?  Order a kit-to-go and we will make that happen for you!

In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying your week so far.
God Bless you all,   ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment