Tuesday 24 June 2014

Weekly Deals - Lots and lots of Framelits!

Hey there Friends

If you are in the market for framelits, then there has never been a better time than NOW to get them!!  Just LOOK at the weekly deals that are on, beginning today, and ending on June 30.
Window Frame Framelits
Squares Collection Framelits
Envelope Liner Framelits
Finishing Touches Edgelits

All for 25% off!  This, my friends, is a GREAT deal!  And trust me when I say, it just doesn't get any better.  Superb quality framelits.  At a fantastic price!  Love, love LOVE that Stampin' Up! is continuing to offer these 25% deals every week!
Contact me to order yours today!  Let me (and Stampin' Up!) help you to get the best quality framelits, at the best possible price!

Tune in again tomorrow morning for my posting of some new cards.  You're going to love them!

Have a wonderful day!!   God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment