Thursday 19 June 2014

Thankful Thursday - Finally Back!

Hello Friends

After a somewhat long hiatus, I am finally back and boy oh boy do I have some gorgeous cards to show you!

I held my Inspiration Stamp Day last Saturday and 37 women got to each make 20 different cards, using stamps and products from the new catalogue.  Over the next few days I'll show them all to you so you can see what fun new things await you in the 2014-15 catalogue.

For those of you who missed my 20-card class - I am offering a 2-go package that includes all of the scored, cut and embossed materials for you to make these cards.  It also includes a goody bag worth $20+ that contains all of the embellishments needed for these cards, as well as extras for creating more cards on your own.  In compliance with Stampin' Up! policy, no pre-stamping has been done.  If you would like to order a 2-go package, please contact me and we can arrange pick-up (if local) or shipping to you (Canada only).  And mark your calendars now....my next 20-card class (for the Holiday catalogue) is already booked for September 13!

Back to the matter at hand -- Perhaps you noticed the Razzleberry rhinestones in the corners of the Kinda Eclectic card above, as well as the Mossy Green button on the World of Dreams card to the left?  The participants of my Inspiration Stamp Day were thrilled to discover that our new Blendabilities markers can be used to colour buttons, rhinestones, pearls, embossing powder and more!  You can own ALL of the Blendabilities PLUS stamp sets and accessories at a discount by joining the virtual "Blendabilities Club".  Click here for more details.

Well, I'll need to post this now or my hiatus will be extended even longer!  But since today is Thursday, I am putting out a Thankful Thursday message to just say how Thankful I am that everything is "getting back to normal" here.  Piano lessons are done for the year.  Flute lessons are done.  Music Theory is over.  Youth Group is on summer hiatus.  Choir is finished.  ConQuest is done.  School is almost done.....  I love this time of year where we are heading in towards carefree days without scheduling!!  

So I am Thankful today for life getting back to what I consider "normal".  Or at least carefree.  For however long that may be.    :)





Hope everyone has a wonderful day and can focus on the things that make you Thankful!
God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment