Tuesday 3 June 2014

New 2014-2015 Catalogue is LIVE!!!

Hello Friends

It's here.  It's finally here!  The New 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue is LIVE!!  
I placed a HUGE order yesterday so that I could start showing you all sorts of beautiful new projects and I think the next few days of waiting for my order to come in
Just.  
     Might.  
          Drive.  
               Me.  
                    CRAZY!

I can't wait for my box to arrive so I can dive right in and get to creating with all the wonderful new things that Stampin' Up! has for us this year.

You can click on the catty in the right hand sidebar of my blog to see for yourself all the treasures that lie within its pages.  Want your own catalogue so you can flip the actual pages and see all the goodness anytime, anywhere?  Contact me and we'll see about getting a catalogue into your hands!

Until then, I'll be downstairs in my Craft Cave, creating all sorts of wonderful new paper projects.  I can't wait to post them for you to see!

Have a wonderful day - all of you - and God Bless!     ~Cynthia    <><


No comments:

Post a Comment