Tuesday 15 April 2014

Weekly Deals - April 15

Hello Friends

Long time no see!  

I have not been around my blog much lately - but I have been working hard at creativity and hopefully my friends and customers will all have noticed.  And you will witness the fruits of my labours too, soon.  But in the meantime, here are the deals that Stampin' Up! is offering this week.
25% Off Weekly Deals - April 15 - 21, 2014

If you like to use glue sticks, then there is no better time than now to stock up!  And I have to admit that Venetian Romance is one of my favourite designer papers right now!

If you see something that tickles your fancy, feel free to order it online or contact me and I will get it for you.

Until then, I hope everyone's week has started off wonderfully!
Have a great day and God Bless,         ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment