Sunday 6 April 2014

Swap Cards From Friends

Hello my Friends and my sincerest apologies.  
Debs Swap Card - love that lone designer vase

When I posted my Fast and Fabulous Friday card, I said I had used it as my swap card for an Upline meeting I had attended.  And I also promised I would post the other swap cards that I received.

Well - better late than never!

We were supposed to use as many of the retiring In Colors as we could (In Color 2012-2014, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit) but I made the mistake of thinking we only needed to use "any" of the retiring In Colors so my swap card included only 2 (Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green).  I think my favourite of the cards that did adhere to the rules was made by my upline, Deb.   Love the use of just a single bit of DSP for one vase.  Subtle.  And striking.
Janet's Swap card - love the Chevron Punched bits added back in.

As for ingenuity?  I think Janet's use of the Chevron Ribbon "Punch-poo" (those bits of punched pieces that litter the table when you are punching cardstock) is insanely imaginative.  Love the multicoloured bits adhered in the Chevron Punch void.  Janet said she used the Stampin' Up! Adhesive Sheets to make it easier to adhere the bits.  Great way to think of an effective and efficient way to make your card Janet!

And Lynn also managed to use all 5 retiring colours on her card.  It occurs to me that this is a stamp set I don't own (yet).  Odd.  I was beginning to think there wasn't a set in the catalogue that I didn't own?!?  And here Lynn is proving me wrong!
Lynn's Card - and a stamp set I may have to order!!


I am uncertain who brought the last 2 swap cards.  I think (?) it was Dianne and Cecilia?  Whether I am right or not, you'll have to agree with me that these cards are every bit as lovely as the rest of the ones on this page.

I am so blessed and lucky to be a part of such a creative Team.
Cecilia's Swap Card

Dianne's Swap Card

Would you like to find out how you can join us?  Please feel free to contact me or to follow the instructions found here:  

Because believe me, joining in the fun and laughter of our meetings is one of the best parts about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

I have a long day of schedules and events ahead of me so I am afraid that I will have to cut this post short.  But I'll leave you with this 'profound'  thought... 

Enjoy the beginning of your brand new week. 

And God Bless you, one and all,    ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment