Thursday 20 March 2014

Thankful Thursday - Sale-A-Bration

Hello Friends

So I am coming to terms with the fact that Sale-A-Bration is wrapping up soon, although I must say I am pretty sad.  The SAB products this year have been among my favourite freebies.  Ever!

But until it is over, I am thankful for SAB and the chance it gives me, every year, to reward my friends with extra perks.  For instance, I've had 6 hostesses qualify for extra Hostess Dollars.  Their parties surpassed a certain level, so Stampin' Up! awarded them with a $40 Hostess bonus - each!

I've had friends with huge wish-lists who have signed up to be on my Team, and have gotten $190-worth of wonderful products for only $125!  It's like Christmas all over again!

And I cannot begin to count how many of my customers have qualified for 1, 2, 3 or even 4 FREE SAB products!

And then there are the products that I have gotten to earn and play with myself.  I am still only beginning to discover the potential of all of them.  For instance, tonight is the first time I have given much attention to the Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack (I have used the coloured twine before but not the adhesive cork pieces).  Let me tell you - these cork pieces are FUN!

I made this quick Thank You card using the Retro Fresh designer paper, some gold Baker's Twine (pulled into individual strands and glued down) and some cork pieces from the free SAB Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack.  These cork bits are too cute.  And so easy to use.  You'll even notice that on top of my Baker's Twine strands I've cut out my own starburst(ish) shape from the extra bits of adhesive cork - and affixed it to the twine pile.  That and a few well-placed strands of gold from the Baker's Twine means this card was super easy to put together, and definitely one-of-a-kind!

I wish SAB wasn't ending soon.  There are still things that I would like to get.  How about you?  Have you managed to snag all your favourite freebies?  If not, there is still time.  Contact me today.  Or come to to my Last Chance for SAB Class next Tuesday night from 7-9.   You'll make some absolutely gorgeous cards.  And you'll see just how versatile these SAB sets really are.  Don't miss out.  Get yours before it is too late.

In the meantime, I hope you are all having the kind of day that is one-of-a-kind .... and in a GOOD way!
But whether this day is going well or not, remember to be Thankful!!  Always.
God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><


Product List
Stamp : Lots Of Thanks Clear-mount Stamp Set [129690]
Ink : Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad [126978]
Card Stock : Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper [132993] , Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock [122924] , Baked Brown Sugar 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [131296]
Tools & Adhesive : Mini Glue Dots [103683]
Accessory : Gold Baker's Twine [132975] , Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack [133522]

No comments:

Post a Comment