Monday 31 March 2014

Last Day For Sale-A-Bration - Baby's Change Everything!

Hello Friends

Today is the LAST DAY for Sale-A-Bration so if there is anything you still want to get, then send me your order as soon as possible!  The Sale-A-Bration items were all so fabulous this year, that I can imagine it has been difficult for you to decide which one to get.  So take my advice, get them ALL. (NOW.  Before it is too late!)

But just before they disappear forever, I wanted to show you these quick cards I made last night using one of the free Sale-A-Bration sets -  See Ya Later.  I saw a card similar to these somewhere on the internet a while back but I cannot remember where so I cannot give credit to the original designer.....but I LOVED the idea so I just had to make my own version of it for you to see.

Aren't these adorable?  For anyone who has children of their own, I am certain this rings true for you too.  I heard a quote once that went somewhere along these lines....."Every first born child is born to a woman.  Everyone else is born to a mother."  And there is absolute truth to this.  You love each and every one of your children, without a doubt.  Every one.  But that first one?  Having that child is a life-altering event.  Because you go from being a woman ---> to being a mom.  Nothing can or will ever undo that.  And it changes everything.

And it is wonderful.

This isn't a post about children.  Or motherhood.  It is about cards.   So I will get back on track now.   I thought you would appreciate just how super-cute these cards are.  And how wonderfully appropriate the sentiment is.  For a first child.  Or a third child.  Or a tenth child for that matter!

And remember - you only have until midnight tonight to get your Sale-A-Bration goodies.  So if there is something you want, contact me as soon as possible.  I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

In the meantime, have a wonderful day.  Have a terrific end to your Sale-A-Bration.  And God Bless you all,        ~Cynthia     <><  

Product List
100730s
111351s
126956s
122981s
131181s
131203s
131210s
117335s
125598s
125472s
133536s
126980s

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, beautiful and simple card to honor and commemorate the arrival of a baby. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carole
      It is both sweet and simple. Just like babies are! I can't wait to give out a few of these cards to new Moms. :)
      Hope you've had a wonderful day. God Bless you my friend!! ~Cynthia <><

      Delete