Saturday 29 March 2014

Last Chance For Sale-A-Bration Class

Hello My Friends

This is it.  Sadly, Sale-A-Bration 2014 will be ending on Monday night (March 31).  I am sad to see it go this year, since I really feel that these have been some of the BEST Sale-A-Bration products.  Ever!  I have loved each and every one of them and I assure you that you really do want to own all of them.

So here it is.  One of your last chances to get them....

I am holding my Last Chance For Sale-A-Bration Class at my home tomorrow afternoon (Sunday March 30).  You will make 2 of each of the cards pictured here, and of course you will have options to switch out sentiments so you can make them birthday or thank you or thinking of you, etc.

Do you want to be one of the lucky ones who comes and makes a gorgeous set of 8 cards with me tomorrow?  Just contact me to let me know you'll be coming - and so I can have your materials prepared for you.  I would LOVE to have you join us.

Make 8 fabulous cards (plus envelopes) - 2 each of 4 different designs.
Fee for the class = $25
   or place a $35 order and your class is FREE!
   or place a $60 order and your class is FREE AND you can choose a Sale-A-Bration product for FREE!


Please RSVP so I can have your materials ready.
Don't forget to bring your adhesive and scissors! I will also have adhesives for sale tomorrow.

And to all of you, I hope you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend!    God Bless,   ~Cynthia   <><



No comments:

Post a Comment