Friday 21 March 2014

Fast. I mean FAST. (And Fabulous) Friday

Hello Friends

Cleaning up from another Card-in-a-box class last night, have club ladies due here in less than 90 minutes and another class tonight so this post has *got* to be quick.  And since I discovered the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack yesterday, and the cute little self-adhesive cork pieces that come FREE during Sale-A-Bration, I decided to create something in 2 minutes or less using that.

So - what do you think?

Took me more time to cut and fold the card than it did to stick on the cork pieces!  And there are some cute little shapes with that Accessory pack.  Now my mind is racing with ideas on what *else* I can make.

But for today.  Here you go.  Fast.  I mean *FAST*.  And still Fabulous.

Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless, 
          ~Cynthia    <><


Product List
Stamp : Happy Watercolor [clear] [133191]
Ink : Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad [131174]
Card Stock : Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock [100730]
Accessory : Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack [133522]
Big Shot : Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die [119976]

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! It's amazing what you can do under pressure. Good luck with your classes today, I'm sure you'll have fun!

    ReplyDelete