Saturday 8 February 2014

My Turn to Get Inky....Neeje Crop 2014

Hello Friends

I am spending today at an all-day Crop organized by a good (and *very* competent) friend of mine, to raise money for the Neeje Association For Women and Children.  
Interlocking Gatefold Valentine

Interlocking Gatefold Options
















The first 3 years this Crop was held, I was one of the Stampin' Up! representatives at the Crop - but this year I get to go as a participant.  No working for me this year.  This time around, I get to PLAY!  Yee haw.  Can you tell I am excited?

At any rate, while I work away, in amongst a great many of my friends, I will leave you with this card that my Club Ladies made in January.  We have so many wonderful framelits that allow you to make interlocking pieces for the front of a gatefold card - so I gave my ladies a choice of whether or not to use a heart (and Pink Pirouette) or Window Frame or Deco label shapes (and I also offered Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party papers and inks).  
Kathy's Valentine Card

The variety that the women made was wonderful.  And some of the ladies really thought outside the box (at least in terms of the colours I had supplied).  Look at the absolutely STUNNING card that Kathy made!  Doesn't it just shout out..."look at me - I'm Beautiful!"?

Kathy will be at today's Crop so I'll have to let her know that her card is posted on my blog.  I just thought you all needed to see how lovely it is.  And in real life, it is even more stunning!

I'm going to move along now - I hope while I am busy *playing* with paper and ink at the Neeje Crop today, you all enjoy a spectacular Saturday.

Take care and God Bless,   ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment