Tuesday 28 January 2014

Sale-A-Bration is HERE !!!

Hello Friends

Are you as excited as I am?  Because if you aren't, you really should be!!

Sale-A-Bration is finally here!  The BEST time of the year!  The most exciting time of the year.  Because until March 31, for every $60 you spend, you can choose one SAB product for FREE!  That's right.  Absolutely, positively FREE!

Do you have a catalogue?  If you want one, contact me and I'll make sure one gets into your hands!  But while you are waiting for your live copy, check out the catalogue here to see the wonderful goodies you can earn.  You'll want to especially look closely at pages 12 - 17 to see all the great FREE products that are available!

Some of my favourite FREE items are the Banner Blast stamp set and coordinating punch that I used to create both Sunday's card, and this super-cute card today (CASEd with modifications, from this and this site).  But to be honest, those are only my favourite products "today".  My favourite FREE SAB products change daily, as the mood hits me, so check back often to see what my favourite SAB product "of the day" will be next!

I can't help it.  Getting FREE stamps, Designer Paper, Embossing Folders and more makes me giddy with excitement!!

I mean...just look at some of the cool and gorgeous products you can earn for FREE, just by placing a $60 order for the things you love and want (and need?) anyhow!

Super Stamp sets (wood or clear.  English or French.  Your choice.....FREE), Uber cool embossing folders, Card kits, Designer Paper......all FREE.  Woo hoo!!
Banner Blast Stamp Set

Petal Parade Stamp Set

See Ya Later Stamp Set

You're Lovely Stamp Set

















Banner Punch

 
























Good As Gold Card Kit

Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper























Come to my Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off Party on Saturday, here in Ottawa, and help me welcome Sale-A-Bration 2014 with style!!  Contact me for details.  So many wonderful items.  So versatile.  You are going to want to earn them all.  Trust me!
.











 
.




Join Now for the best Savings and Excitement!














Want a bunch of these great items?  Put in an order (contact me or DIY online).  Or host a stamping get-together with friends during SAB and get even MORE hostess benefits for qualifying parties!  Or better yet, sign up to get your Starter Kit and save the most money!  Contact me and we can talk about the best way for you to save money and earn these fantastic new products  For FREE!

If you live anywhere in Canada, ANYWHERE at all, I can help you get the things you want.  Contact me and let's make your Sale-A-Bration 2014 something to remember!!

Have a terrific day.  And a SUPER Sale-A-Bration!!

God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment