Friday 3 January 2014

It's Here! It's Here! The Occasions Catalogue is HERE!

Hello My Dear Friends

I have to tell you - I love Christmas as much as the next person.  In fact, I will wager that I love Christmas more than most of the "next persons".  But by this time of year I am itching and scratching and just waiting for the Spring Occasions catalogue to go live.  And it is here.  It is finally here!  Woo hoo!  Check it out by clicking here:
Don't you just love all the awesome-ness inside?!?!  Papers.  Ribbons.  Punches.  Stamps.  And have you seen all the framelits?!?!?  I mean, seriously, have you seen all the bundles?  Yee haw - how can you not want to own them all?!?!

I am spending today doing a lot of driving (you know your holidays are over when you have to kiss your parents good-bye and know you won't see them for another 6 months, at least....) but when I get home to Ottawa, I plan to go through my catalogue yet again....and decide on all the things I want most!

Speaking of which.....have you checked out my Product Shares at this post?  Any one in Canada can order these from me -- I can help you get a little of everything, at a price that won't bust your wallet!  Contact me to find out how we can get these Product Shares to you!

In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy a wonderful New Year!!  God Bless each and every one of you!    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment