Friday 24 January 2014

Fast & Fabulous Friday - Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peak Petal Parade

Hi there friends

Any card-maker who buzzes around the internet knows that Sale-A-Bration is about to begin...on Tuesday Jan 28, no less!  
 
Island Indigo Card Base

And I'm finally getting around to posting some SAB sneak peaks for you.   Here's one that I 'whipped up' tonight after supper using the blossoms from the Petal Parade stamp set (FREE with a qualifying SAB purchase) and a sentiment from the See Ya Later set (also FREE with a SAB order).

Actually, to be honest I started off with a solid Rose Red card background (see the 2nd card) but when I was finished, I realized it needed the Indigo mat behind it.  So I cut and glued to alter it to be how I wanted it .... so in truth, this card is still Fabulous but ultimately wasn't quite as "Fast" as most of my F&F Friday offerings are.

Hope you'll forgive me?!
Rose Red Card Base

Just as a side note - I especially like how cool it looks when I stamped the bloom multiple times then punched out the images with successive scallop circle punches and layered them together.  You probably can't tell that the Rose Red bloom at the bottom of the card has 3 layers (just like the Indigo bloom at the top)?  But it does.  Honest.  I wouldn't mislead you! 

I'm keeping this post very short since I have LOTS more to do in the few more days before SAB formally begins.

I can't wait - and I hope you are excited too!  If you need a catalogue, let me know!  Any order of $60 (before s&h and HST) gets you your choice of SAB item for FREE!  And I can ship to anywhere in Canada.  Remember that!

So - if you want a SAB catalogue, or if you want to place a SAB order, or if you just want to order a few more need-to-have-them craft supplies, contact me and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend and God Bless,      ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment