Friday 6 December 2013

Sneak Peak - New Toys!!

Hello Friends

What do you do when it's 3 weeks until Christmas and you receive a box of brand new toys?  Why, you play with them, of course!! 

My Christmas came early --- The Fed-Ex truck delivered a plain-looking brown box to my house, and the first chance I got, I opened it to 'ooh' and 'aah' over all the wonderful goodies it had inside!   New stamps and punches and framelits and designer paper and ribbons and so many other wonderful things -- but I can't let you see them until the Occasions catalogue gets released on Jan 3, 2014.  While you wait patiently for the catalogue to go live, however, I can show you the occasional project I create with some of my newly acquired treasures. 

So check out this one.  A new framelit (Hexagon Hive).  A new stamp set (Springtime Hello).  And loads of happiness.

I can't believe that Christmas hasn't even come yet, and I am already creating Spring cards?!?  Hmmmm.  I might just have to dig into that box and use the new toys to create a few more Christmas and winter-type cards, what do you think?

In the meantime, you only have a few weeks left to enjoy the Holiday catalogue.  Don't forget to order all the goodies you really want, before the catalogue retires on Jan 2.  Get them while you can my friends.  Then look forward to even more scrumptiousness in the Occasions catalogue.  Lots of what you have come to know and love from Stampin' Up!, I promise you!  And you can try your hand at using lots of these fun new products at my Inspiration Stamp Day on Jan 11, 2014.  For information, click here.

Have a terrific weekend and despite my early Spring offering, stay warm and enjoy our winter weather.  
God Bless you,        ~Cynthia        <><

No comments:

Post a Comment