Friday 25 October 2013

Hallowe'en Banner Class

Hello Friends
Maeve with her "Shiver" Banner!

Well, except for some unexpected car trouble (meaning my neighbour inadvertently backed his car into the front fender of my customer's car...but that is a different story for a different time)...well except for *that*, Wednesday night here was loads of fun and was packed with lots of laughter.

Several of my friends came over to create a Hallowe'en Banner, using the Create-A-Banner kit from the Holiday catalogue (Build a Banner - complete kit = #133507.  Extra flags = Banner Simply Created Kit #132699.   Hallowe'en Banner Accessory Kit = 132698).  Let me tell you, the banners they made are so stinkin' cute!!  And each one is just a little bit different.
Sandy's "Beware" Banner

Donata's "Creepy" Banner

The hardest part of the entire process was trying to come up with a Hallowe'en-appropriate word that had 6-letters or less.  My friends had 6 flags each to work with, and they all wanted to use different words.  I love the ones they came up with, don't you?  

Here are a few of the completed banners that left my home Wednesday night.  

And I am telling you, now I cannot wait to run the Christmas banner class on Sunday!!  In fact, I already know I am going to have to add a second Christmas banner class (uses Christmas Banner Accessory kit #132697) since I have had so much interest in it.

How about you?  Want to make a Christmas banner?  Contact me today and we'll find out if there is a banner class coming up that fits your schedule.

In the meantime - have a spectacular day.  And a thoroughly wonderful weekend!
God Bless,       ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment