Wednesday 30 October 2013

Blog Candy Winner - Sort Of

Silly Me

I was supposed to announce the winner of my blog candy from the Late Night Stamper's Fall Treasure Hunt.  I will tell you that as of yet, I have not been informed who the big winner of the Canadian LNS Treasure Hunt was - but at least I "kinda" know which wonderful friend has won the blog candy that I offered.

Drum Roll Please.......Oops.  We interrupt this program to bring you a public service announcement.  I am trying to contact the winner and have not reached her yet.  I need to verify her identity, as several of you left your (first) name but not your last.  And unless your name is unbelievably uncommon, I likely know at least 2 of you, so my winner is still pseudo-anonymous.   :)    Please be patient with me my friends while I try to verify the identity of my blog candy winner.  Check back tomorrow (maybe she will have returned my call by then......)

Hope everyone has been having a super week!   God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment