Tuesday 24 September 2013

Open House Party Cards

Good Morning Friends

It's been long enough.  I mean....I really do need to show you more gorgeous cards, right?  San Diego was great and the pictures are beautiful.  New products are wonderful and exciting.  But this is a card-maker's blog and if you are anything like me, you want to see cards!!

So without further ado --I held my Holiday Catalogue Open House and BOGO on Saturday and it was absolutely wonderful!  I got to spend time with some of my favourite people and get inky with them.  You have to understand, for me, crafting on a rainy Saturday morning and creating beauty out of cardstock and glitter...well, that is my definition of happiness!  And here are the 2 cards that my friends made.






We paired Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green with the Joyful Christmas stamp set to create a beautiful poinsettia card.  Don't you just love how the Petals-a-plenty embossing folder on the card base gives the illusion that the whole card is framed in poinsettias?!









And our Deck The Halls flip card uses Coastal Cabana and the Festive Flurry stamp set to create just a bit of winter-wonder.  Of course, the piece-de-resistance for both cards is the glitter that was used to add sparkle and glitz.  The new gold glitter from the holiday catalogue spices up the centre of our flower, while dazzling diamonds adds an aura of glistening to the snowflakes.  Much to my surprise, I was not sparkling with glitter formm every pore when I returned hoe on Saturday.  That has GOT to be a first!

At any rate - sorry to have kept you card-less for so long.  Stay tuned for an exciting announcement from me later today.  I have a personal special that I am offering for the first week of October and believe me, you want to take advantage of it!  Can't tell you anymore about it right now...you'll just have to comeback and check for yourself!

In the meantime, have a wonderful day and God Bless you, 
   ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment