Friday 6 September 2013

Inspiration Stamp Day - Holiday Event

Hello my dear friends

If you've wondered why I've been silent a day or two, it's because I've been somewhat preoccupied.  Very preoccupied is a little more accurate.

Tomorrow morning (Saturday) I have 42 of my dear friends, some new friends, and even 2 of my sisters (!!) all coming together to do an Inspiration Stamp Day -- a 20-card class based on products in the Holiday catalogue.  You'll understand therefore, when I say I've been busy.  In fact, I have been a very busy bee getting all the paper scored, measured, cut and packaged.

This, my friends, is what 840 card packs looks like!!

I still have some planning to do and some set-up at the hall so I am still busy, but just you wait until tomorrow when I begin to unveil some of the gorgeous cards we designed for my friends and family to make.

Hope everyone out there is looking forward to a wonderful, and equally productive, weekend!
God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You are such an organised leader. Wish I could join you,
    Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We missed you Carole!! But it was a wonderful, busy, but truly blessed day!

      Delete