Tuesday 3 September 2013

Emboss Resist Intense Butterflies

I've realized that my butterfly offerings over the last few days have been soft and pastel-like and although there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, I thought you might like to see something bold, vibrant and intense.

Presenting.....Intense emboss-resist butterflies for your viewing pleasure!

Just a bit of versamark and the Papillon Potpourri stamp set (and clear embossing powder), followed by heavy sponging with Island Indigo and Elegant Eggplant makes this a stand-out 'Wow' sort of card.  Don't the butterflies pop right up off the page at you?

I have always loved the emboss resist technique, and this card is a fast but sure-fire reason to demonstrate why.

Hope your week is looking bright.  All 4 of my kids left for school this morning for the first time since June and I have yet to get much accomplished at home.  Guess it's time for me to buckle down and get to it, so I'll keep this short.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,      ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment