Friday 23 August 2013

The Dahlia Again - Black or White Background?

Hello Friends
A quick post since I am away....yesterday's card was simple yet elegant so I was inspired to try a variation of it...Coloured embossing of the gorgeous dahlia stamp set on a black background, versus  a white one.

Quite remarkable how the exact same card can appear so very different with just the change of the background colour, huh?

So tell me - which is your favourite?

Hope your summer is rounding out to be wonderful, even as it approaches its end.

God Bless,  ~Cynthia    <><

2 comments:

  1. I like them both. The white one is easier on the eyes. The black is so dramatic. Maybe it would depend on who is receiving them. Beautiful work tho on both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely - the black one is dramatic but the white is also lovely and 'softer'. I think the recipient and the occasion would determine which type of card might be best to make and send.
      Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!! God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete