Saturday 1 June 2013

My Favourite Thing - NEW Magnetic Platform

edited - July Promotion - FREE Magnetic Plate
I have decided to offer a FANTASTIC deal during the month of July!  Purchase a Big Shot from me during July, and I will give you the NEW Big Shot Magnetic Platform (More than a $60 savings for you) for FREE.
Already own a Big Shot?  Then place an order between $123 and $150 (before s&h and taxes), and I will give you the NEW Big Shot Magnetic Platform for FREE.
*****************************************************

Hello Friends

Just a quick post today - I am so excited that the new catalogue has finally gone live!  I sent in a HUGE order and I'll have lots of fantastic goodies to play with later this week.  And I think my most favouritest thing of all in the entire catalogue is going to be the.....

NEW: Stampin' Up! Magnetic Platform for Framelits!

This has been on the top of my wish list since I got a sneak peak at the catalogue a month ago!  I can't wait to get mine (catalogue #130658).  Just think - perfect and easy framelit use and no more Post-It notes!!    I can't wait to get my hands on it!

magnetic platform, big shot, framelits, edgelits, stampin up, dostamping, dawn olchefske, demonstrator, 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog

In the meantime, check out this quick video that Stampin' Up! put together to demo this fabulous new product.  I think you're gonna love it!!
Watch Video: Stampin' Up! Magnetic Platform for Framelits & Edgelits


Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon and God Bless!    ~Cynthia   <><

2 comments:

  1. What, no more posts notes ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Sonya...we will still need the Post-It notes for all our cool techniques. Just not for Framelits. Woo Hoo!! Can't wait!! :)
      Have a great week and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete