Tuesday 21 May 2013

Wildflower Meadow Sneak Peak

Hello My Friends

There are such beautiful things coming in the new catalogue that I just can't help myself!  I had to show you a sneak peak of the goodness to come!

Supply List   
Stamps - Wildflower Meadow (w129165, c129168), Petite Pairs (w128706, 122497)  
Paper - Very Vanilla (101650), Island Indigo (122923)   
Ink - Island Indigo Marker (In Color 2011-2013 Set of Markers 123002), Old Olive Marker (100079)  
Big Shot -  Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder (129376)  
Tools and Accessories - Large Oval Punch (119855), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), Sponges (101610), Rhinestone Basic Pearls (119247)

Such a pretty card.  So easy, so delicate, so much fun!  You really are going to love the new products.  Plan on coming to my New Catalogue Kick-Off event on Tuesday, June 25th!!  You can get your hands on a free catalogue, play with some new products while creating some really cute Make & Takes, and even get more bang for your buck since I will be selling my retired merchandise as a BOGO (Buy-One-Get-One) deal.  Contact me if you wish to be included in this event.  Trust me....you WANT to get your hands on the new catalogue!  And you'll WANT to come out to my New Catalogue Kick-Off Event!  :)

Hope you are all looking forward to a wonderful week!   Take care and God Bless,    ~Cynthia     <><

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonya, you are going to want to read this new catalogue cover to cover, 4 times before you go to sleep. It is Wonderful!! :)
      Enjoy the rest of your weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete