Friday 8 February 2013

Fast & Fabulous Primrose Blooms

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.  (Or rather, a monkey's aunt, since I am of the female persuasion...)

In June when Stampin' Up! came out with their In Colours, I have to admit that I saw no use whatsoever for Primrose Petals.  I thought it was too close to too many other colours, sort of halfway between both Raspberry Ripple and Rose Red to warrant much attention on its own.  So I have politely ignored it until now.

Man oh man was I ever wrong!

Supply List (SAB products)
Stamps - Bloomin'Marvelous (w129651, c129654)
Paper - Whisper White (100730), Primrose Petals (126841)
Ink - Primrose Petals (126858), Lucky Limeade (126984)
Tools and Accessories Itty Bitty Shapes Punch  (118309), Basic Rhinestone Jewels (119246)

Today's Fast & Fabulous installment has me waxing poetic for Primrose Petals!  I love the way the first stamping is so vibrant, and the repeated stampings get more and more soft and pastel-like.  I also love the way Lucky Limeade mingles so well with the various intensities of Primrose.  Love it.  Love it.  Love it.   

And don't you just love that flower image and the foliage that accompanies it??   This stamp set has 4 images and 4 sentiments included with it and it is a must have in my stamp collection right now.   Do you want to own this versatile and lovely Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set?  Contact me to find out how it can be yours -- for FREE!
Know what else I like about this card?

I stamped the flowers before the card was folded so there is a continuum of blossoms spilling across the crease/fold to the back of the card.  See this one unfolded?  LOVE IT!  (naturally I had to stamp a few blossoms on the inside of the card too).

And yet, for all these lovely effects that have me spouting off about how happy I am...this card took me a mere 5 minutes to create.  Fast.  And Fabulous.  Todays' card certainly fits the bill!



Snowfall warnings for today.  Messy roads already and more expected so I certainly know that I won't be out and about too much.  Its a perfect day to stay home and stamp all day.  Hope you have a chance to enjoy some craft therapy too.
Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless,    ~Cynthia     <><

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanette! I happen to really like this card (the flowers spilling over onto the back make me smile everytime I turn the card over) so I am glad you like it too!
      Hope you are enjoying your weekend. God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete