Thursday 24 January 2013

Thankful Thursday - Madison Avenue

Good Morning Friends

It is a Thankful Thursday despite the fact that it is still bitterly cold here in Ottawa, because heaven knows....it could always be worse.  I am sitting here in my nice, warm house typing on my convenient and trusted laptop with the full knowledge that I have a multitude of things to be thankful for!  So Thankful Thursday it is.

Here is a quick card that I put together using some of the FREE products available through to March 22, as part of Sale-A-Bration.  If you haven't put in your $60 order to earn some of these free products yet, all I can say is...what's taking you so long!?  Trust me friends.  You *do* want some of these wonderful SAB items!

On to today's card:

Supply List (Spring catalogue or SAB products)
Stamps - Madison Avenue (w129657, c129660), Vintage Verses (w129633, c129636)
Paper - Whisper White (100730)
Ink - Midnight Muse (126860), Gumball Green (126861)
Tools and Accessories - Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324)



This card was very quick and quite simple in its design - but there is nothing wrong with that.  Sometimes we get so caught up in using embellishments and tools that we forget that the stamps have something to say, all by themselves.  Well today, I kept it clean and simple, no fuss, no muss.  Just a whole lot of gratitude wrapped up in one simple word -- Thanks!


Have a wonderful day and wherever you are, I hope you are keeping warm!  And that you recognize all your blessings and realize how much you have to be thankful for!           God Bless            ~Cynthia       <><
 

No comments:

Post a Comment