Sunday 6 January 2013

Out With the Old.....

Hello Stamper Friends and Happy New Year!!

I am finally back from a wonderful visit with family over Christmas, and when I say "back", I mean back!  No more long periods of silence and wondering when my next post will be, nosirree!  At least, that is my intent   :)

On with it then.  As we exit the old year and welcome in a new one, I thought I'd give you a peak at some of the gorgeous new products that became available as of January 3 when the new Spring catalogue went live.  This is a card that I made for a recent swap and I love how trendy all the colours and embellished pieces on it are.

Supply List (Spring catalogue products)
Stamps - Just Thinking (129940), Amazing Family (w 120189, c 129192)
Paper - Summer Starfruit (126839), Pool Party 122924), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Primrose Petals (126841), Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stacks (129312)
Ink - Versamark (102285)
Big ShotHoneycomb Embossing Folder (129378), Window Frame Framelits (129021), Floral Frames Framelits (127012)
Tools and Accessories - Pool Party Embossing Powder (129398), Embossing Buddy (103083), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), dimensionals (104430)


So how do you like this Just Thinking stamp?   I think this wonderful new a la carte stamp from the Spring catty packs a lot of punch.  And I absolutely LOVE the new Pool Party embossing powder. And don't even get me started on how happy I am with the Print Poetry Designer Paper Stacks!!

All in all, I think I will have a LOT of fun playing with the new products from the Spring catalogue.  Can't wait to show you more so come back tomorrow to see the next creation.

In the meantime, I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas Season and that 2013 holds many blessings for you and those you hold dear.      God Bless you all,    ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment