Saturday 12 January 2013

Butterfly Bonanza Class

Hello friends. 

Super quick today since I am running my Butterfly Bonanza Class in a few hours and there are still some little things left to do - so let me just show you another of the cards we'll be making at the class.  My upline, Deb, did a birthday rendition of this card at a recent club of hers, and as soon as I saw it I knew it had to be part of the Bonanza offerings!

Once again Swallowtail is stamped using Versamark but this time it is embossed with white embossing powder.  Some Crumb Cake ink sponged on after heating to provide more contrast, and there you have it, another stunning card.

Gotta run.  But if you are local and interested in making this card, I have had people who missed this session asking if I will re-run this class.  Let me know if you are interested too and we can find a mutually agreeable date and time for everyone's schedule.

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend.
God Bless,        ~Cynthia        <><

6 comments:

  1. What an absolutely GORGEOUS card, Cynthia. I just love butterflies, and this is stunning! Thanks for sharing this in our challenge, and please come back soon. I reall LOVE having you join in the fun.
    Thanks again for your sponsorship at WAW - you are a real blessing! Hope all is well, and again - SO nice to have you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Karen. You really can't go wrong with this image - it is a GORGEOUS butterfly!
      Have a wonderful end to your weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. I love the kind of ethereal feeling that you accomplished by embossing the realistic butterfly in white. Thanks for sharing at WAW. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It is such a beautiful image, that you can't do anything to ruin it! :) Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday. God Bless ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, Cynthia what a beautiful card! The image looks so real and the embossing seems to be perfect from here. I'm so glad you are thinking of me. Love you lots.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You and your delightful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole - you and Taylor made lovely copies of this card. I was so glad to have you join me for the class. I know you must have been tired by the end of the day - but you never showed it! Thanks for always being such a ray of God's sunshine! God Bless ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete