Tuesday 16 October 2012

Still Just Believin'

Here I am.  Right back with my favourite stamp set again.  You might recall that I made a similar card to these ones just a few days ago.  But I love the stamp set, and I love the colour.  So I had to revisit the general theme and come up with some alternate, but equally gorgeous versions.



Supply List
Stamps - Just Believe
Paper - Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse
Big Shot -  Lacy Brocade EF, Oval Accent Bigz Die
Tools and Accessories Stitched Satin Ribbon, sponge


See?  Two very similar cards.  Just different enough to be, well...different.  I love them both.  Let's face it, there isn't much that uses this stamp set that I don't love.


I did mean to tie a small piece of ribbon on the existing ribbon on the 2nd card.  Maybe near the middle or just lower.  You know, a faux bow to balance the card nicely.  Can't believe I forgot.   I was so excited to post, I ran forward full steam ahead.  Of course the card is very nice without it, I just think I might have preferred the balance of a little bow.  Too late now though.   I not only photographed the card...it has already been given away.  No alterations are forthcoming.  Not by me at any rate.  Besides, I do love it as is and I am sure the recipient does as well (although she would likely have preferred it in purple.  Her favourite colour).

Off to start my day now.  We are in the full throes of Fall and it is gorgeous.  A bit chilly.  Definitely damp (yuck!).  But gorgeous to see.  Hope your view of the world is as lovely.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,      ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment