Saturday 13 October 2012

Hallowe'en Tray Class

Now THAT was fun!  I had several ladies come over last evening to create the Hallowe'en Printer's Tray and I was reminded once again that I have some of the best customers in the world!  These ladies make me laugh.  And they continually teach me to think outside of the box.  Everyone had a different, personal slant to their finished project and I have to tell you - I am mightily impressed!  I missed getting photos of the first few trays before their owners left, but I managed to snag a photo of these four.  Check out the subtle differences and the unadulterated ingenuity of my friends!
Kerry

Janet

Are you as impressed as I am?  If you didn't love this tray before, you would be totally hooked after seeing these trays in real life.  Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

I love the glittery spider web.

I love the way the ladies chose to move it around, cut it down to size, and use it in places I never would have thought of!

And how about those pennant flags?  Too cute, right?!

Whether they made or used the accordion flower/fan, or left it off, with DSP in the "main panel" or it left ready for a photo insert, these printer's trays turned out really wonderfully.  I am so lucky to have such talented friends.  They truly inspire me!
Elizabet

Jo-Ann        
Hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful weekend!  Mine is starting out awfully busy, but it's all good.

Blessings to you all.  Peace and blessings.

God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

1 comment: