Friday 21 September 2012

Affection Collection - A Fast & Fabulous Friday

Wow.  Friday is almost over and I am finally getting around to making and posting a card.  So I HAVE to be fast.  Otherwise I will run into Saturday!

I needed to make a card lickety-split so decided to use whatever is on my table.  My downline and friend, Michelle, just finished returning my Affection Collection set so it was sitting there, as well as various ink colours.  So I used what was within arms' reach, and voila.
 
Supply List
Stamps - Affection Collection, Loving Thoughts
Paper - Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue
Tools and Accessories - Stamp-a-ma-jig, Basic Rhinestones, sponges


In addition to turning out a cute and quick card, I challenged myself to use a set that is not one of my regular go-to sets.  And I really like this card.  Who knew?  Perhaps I should design under a time-constraint more often?

Hope you are all looking forward to a wonderful weekend.
God Bless,       ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment