Friday 31 August 2012

Just a Little Change Meets Fast & Fabulous Friday - Again

Quick post today friends.

I saw a really cute and simple card on Rita's blog and thought I'd make a small change to it.  Fast and fabulous and super cute.  What do you think?


Supply List
Stamps - Sweet Essentials
Paper - Whisper White, Gumball Green
Ink - Real Red
Big Shot -  Lacy Brocade EF, Banners Framelits
Tools and Accessories - Merry Minis Punch Pack, Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals


I love when I can make a card where punches do most of the work for me.  This Merry Minis Punch Pack is so darn cute - and widly economical too!  Three punches (star, ornament and tree) for the same price as one large punch.  Now there's a deal that packs a "punch".   ;-)


If you want to order the Merry Minis Punch Pack or any other Stampin' Up! products I would be more than happy to help you.  I can ship to anywhere in Canada so contact me today to get a head start on your Christmas crafting.  And don't forget to check here to see the sweet deal and fantastic savings I am offering on Holiday Catalogue products....only 3 days left to take advantage of this offer!


Hope everyone enjoys a happy and safe holiday weekend.
God Bless       ~Cynthia    <><

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April. And thanks for your congratulations re: Founder's Circle.
      Rita has some really cute cards on her blog. There are so many brilliant designers out there. I love to CASe cards - then change a little something to make them personal to me. Hope you have a fantastic Labour Day weekend. God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete