Tuesday 10 July 2012

Quick and Easy Birthday

A friend (and customer) of mine celebrated her birthday on Monday and I wanted to make her a card to let her know how special she is to me.  Although it arrived to her late (so sorry M) I know she understands that I was thinking of her on the right day.

Supply List
Stamps - Pennant Parade, Fabulous Phrases, Friendly Phrases
Paper - Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette
Ink - Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Big Shot -  Square Lattice EF, Fancy Fan EF
Tools and Accessories - Pennant Punch, Cupcake Punch, Rhinestones


I have to admit, my inspiration came from Stampin' Up! demonstrator Heather Klump, who admitted that she took her own inspiration from somewhere altogether different again...but then again, CASEing (copy and share everywhere) is the finest form of flattery in the card-world!


Hope your day was terrific Monique!  The sentiment says it all -- "You are simply wonderful".  And I hope you had the happiest of birthdays.


Today on the other hand, is my wonderful, wonderful mother-in-law's birthday and I have made a very special card for her.  I won't post it "just in case" she visits my blog.  But tomorrow I will show you what I made!  I have been blessed with a terrific mother-in-law whom I adore and I know how very lucky I am!!  She is my friend as well as my MIL.  It doesn't get any better than that!   :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.   
God Bless,      ~Cynthia      <><

No comments:

Post a Comment