Sunday 29 July 2012

Convention Swag

Hello there friends

I just realized I did not post any pictures of my actual awards for you to see.   But before I stop posting about my Convention fun, I should at least let you see a little of what I came home with.


First up is my Convention name tag.  It was kind of neat to have so many ribbons and pins on my name tag identifying me as an award recipient.  And all those pins look awfully nice on my Stampin' Up! apron at home now.






Next up is the bag that everyone received when they came to the registration desk.  I have to tell you, I really like this bag.  It holds a lot, and it has a multitude of really deep pockets inside!  Of course one of my daughters has already specified that she would like my Convention bag as soon as I am done with it!






Next is my favourite - the Rising Star necklace.  This silver star was given to me as a Rising Star recipient and I have worn it proudly a number of times since leaving Convention.  I will admit that I worked very hard last year - so to earn Rising Star - and in fact, to be recognized as the #1 new demonstrator in all of Canada - well, it felt awfully nice.   Another daughter has already asked if she can have this "someday...."




Lastly - take a look at this awesome bag!  This is my Founder's Circle bag and let me tell you, it is a beautiful accessory to carry over one shoulder.  Did I tell you I have 3 daughters?  Want to bet if one of them laid claim to my Founder's Circle bag?!



At any rate, this is just a quick post today to let you see some of what I came home with from Convention.  I did come home with a LOT more than just these (my suitcase was stuffed!!), but these are the things I wanted you to see for now.  And I'll admit it, I'm already looking forward to next year's Convention.  It's going to be Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary next year and Convention is going to be an absolute blast!!  Anyone who wants to join my team and come with me to Convention 2013, just let me know!

Till then, have a wonderful week and God Bless,      ~Cynthia     <><

2 comments:

  1. Lovely and very practical awards and they are well deserved. I can see why your daughters are impressed with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressing loot you got there Cynthia. You have to be so proud to do this at your first Convention.

    ReplyDelete