Saturday 28 July 2012

Convention Cards 3 - Another Christmas Peak

I promised you another sneak peak into the holiday mini and here goes.....


The Scentsational Season stamp set is ultra-cute and this steaming cup of hot chocolate just makes me feel like warm and cuddly happiness after a cold day of tobogganing.  I know, I know...it is still a hot and humid July day right now.  But can't you just see the snow falling in your mind's eye?


And of course, nothing could be easier to cut out the mug shape, than using the Holiday Collection Framelits!  In fact, this collection of framelits will easily cut out a mug, some steam, a star, a Christmas Tree, a Candy Cane and a Gingerbread Man.  Surely you've already seen the ever-so-cute earrings I posted here?!?  Well you really, REALLY want to own these framelits, let me assure you.  Cards, Scrapbook pages, earrings and ornaments....there is no end to the uses I can find for these wonderful little metal time-savers!

Make sure you contact me if you haven't received your holiday mini yet!  And be sure to place your order for the wonderful stamp sets and matching framelits you'll find listed there.  Place your order online or contact me today to make sure you get to be one of the first to own these stamps and accessories.  Remember, I can take orders from and ship to anywhere in Canada!  Let me help you get Christmas off to an early start!

Until then, enjoy your day, hot and un-Christmas-sy though it may be!    :)

God Bless,          ~Cynthia          <><

No comments:

Post a Comment