Friday 25 May 2012

Fast and Fabulous - Old Meets New

Has it really been an entire week since I posted?  Sorry folks! Life has been moving at breakneck speed and things aren't going to get any better in the next little while.  But even with how busy it is, there is always time for a Fast and Fabulous Friday!  Especially since my shipment of new catalogues and a few sneak peaks of product arrived.  Let me tell you friends - there are some wonderful new stamps and accessories available June first.  And the new ink pads are phenomenal.  Gone are the days of 'partially' inked images.  The new pad formulation provides smooth and even coverage for even the most intricate of images.  So let's see what we have today:

This Fast and Fabulous Friday combines some oldies (stamps) with one of the new 2012-2014 In Colours (ink).  May I introduce to you....Midnight Muse.



I know it may not be apparent in the photo, but Midnight Muse is a deeply saturated "denim" type of blue and I think it will rapidly become one of my go-to colours.




Supply List
Stamps - Elements of Style, Thank You Kindly (retiring)
Paper - Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Ink - Midnight Muse
Accessories - XL Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones









These cards have just the right amount of understated elegance but I do apologize for the quality of these photos.  They absolutely do not do justice to this wonderful new colour which is quite stunning in real life.


And talk about Fast and Fabulous.  It took me longer to place the rhinestones than it did to stamp the card!!


If you are at all intrigued by the new colours, the idea of new stamp sets, or the catalogue being released next Friday then you definitely want to know about my New Catalogue Kick Off party on June 18th!  Cards to make, door prizes to win, but most exciting of all....the opportunity to purchase retired products with a Buy-One-Get-One deal towards purchases from the new catalogue.  I will have more details soon, but in the meantime, contact me to find out more or check out my schedule for details.


And on that note - life is not going to get any less busy unless I get to all my other tasks.  So I leave you with this thought....Have a wonderful weekend

God Bless,      ~Cynthia      <><

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 13, 2012

    I love the way you have used the flourish image here. Looking forward to getting the new In Colours especially Midnight Muse with our new catalogue in September.

    ReplyDelete